Tuesday, May 13, 2014

you never know where you will show up on Google

It is that time of year again: Dayton Hamvention.  This is a large gathering of Amateur Radio Operators in Dayton, Ohio.  I have attended every year since I was 13 years old.  This is my 44th year.  I have been wearing a kilt to the event for the past few years.  A kilt is rather rare at that event but I do see one or two some years.

Wearing a kilt does attract some attention and a few photographs are taken.  Some like it, some don't as you would expect.  Every now and then I run across a picture of myself on someone's web site.  This one is apparently from 2012.

W4TI wrote up a nice review of the 2012 Hamvention.  In that review is a picture of me in my kilt:

Kilt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are for advertising or links to other sites will not posted.