Sunday, December 9, 2012

This Thought Has Crossed My Mind Several Times

I was looking at Old Fools Kilts blog. I found this posted on his blog:

So I said to the boys "hello girls". "We're not girls" they replied. I said "you're dressed like girls". They immediately pointed out that I was the one wearing a skirt. I had on a kilt. I then asked "when was the last time you saw a female in anything but pants?" Silence.

I have thought this several times. No one has said this to me yet but if I ever get a comment something like "why are you dressed like a girl" my response will be similar to the above. When I am out I see the guys and gals all dressed in jeans. So who is dressed like a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are for advertising or links to other sites will not posted.